- Exceptional application and feel
- Outstanding coverage and hide
- Cures to a hard, furniture-quality finish
- Spatter resistant
- Easy application
- Tinted with Benjamin Moore's proprietary waterborne colorants
- Low VOC even after tinting
- Available in over 3,500 colors
- Easy clean
- Download our how-to guide or watch our how-to video for tips on repainting your cabinets using ADVANCE
- Engineered with Gennex® Color Technology
Ideal for interior walls, doors, trim, cabinets and ceilings. For primed or previously painted wallboard, plaster, masonry, wood and metal.
- Available Colors: White, black and 1X, 2X, 3X, 4X bases
- Sheen (or Gloss): Matte
- Cleanup: Soap and Water
- Resin Type: Waterborne Alkyd
- Recommended Use: Interior
- MPI Rating: 165
- VOC Level: 46.5
Shed-Resistant Professional Roller Covers
For superior performance with all paints and enamels, we recommend Benjamin Moore shed-resistant roller covers. The dense, white, woven fabric resists matting and reduces spattering for a clean job. Shed-resistant roller covers lay down the smoothest, most lint-free finish. They're the choice for professional results, no matter what the coating.
Nylon/Polyester Professional Brushes
As the result of extensive testing, Benjamin Moore nylon/polyester professional paintbrushes are custom-blended to deliver the highest levels of performance with Benjamin Moore paints. They have just-right flex and taper for even coverage. Exceptional paint capacity provides the fastest results.