A full bodied and high build, latex block filler specially formulated for easy brush, roll or spray application. It may be top-coated with conventional Latex or Alkyd finishes as well as with Epoxy, Aliphatic Urethane, and Quick Dry Enamels.
- Fills small cracks and voids in concrete, cinder block, and rough masonry
- Can be used with either interior or exterior Benjamin Moore finish coatings
- Can be used on exterior masonry surfaces when properly top coated with a Benjamin Moore exterior finish product.
- Engineered with Gennex® Color Technology
Designed to be used as a preparatory coating to create a less porous, smoother painting surface.
- Available Colors: White
- Sheen (or Gloss): Flat
- Cleanup: Soap and Water
- Resin Type: Acrylic Blended Latex
- Recommended Use: Interior, Exterior
- MPI Rating: 4, 4 X-Green
- VOC Level: 45.0
High Capacity Professional Roller Covers
With dense, golden yellow fabric that resists matting for complete coverage and minimal spattering, Benjamin Moore high capacity roller covers provide superior performance. They have outstanding paint-holding capacity for time-saving production with all flat paints and stains.
Nylon/Polyester Professional Brushes
As the result of extensive testing, Benjamin Moore nylon/polyester professional paintbrushes are custom-blended to deliver the highest levels of performance with Benjamin Moore paints. They have just-right flex and taper for even coverage. Exceptional paint capacity provides the fastest results.