- Fills and surfaces rough and uneven new drywall construction.
- Evens out various porosities between drywall paper and compound joints
- Easy to apply and dries quickly
- Same day topcoat
- Performs equally well underneath either Benjamin Moore latex or solvent based
- Helps make the finish coat smooth
- Minimizes minor surface imperfections: paper fuzz, minor sanding grooves, nicks and pinholes
- Engineered with Gennex® Color Technology
Prep-Coat is designed to be used as a preparatory coating intended to create a smoother painting surface.
- Available Colors: White
- Sheen (or Gloss): Primer
- Cleanup: Soap and Water
- Resin Type: Acrylic Blended Latex
- Recommended Use: Interior
- MPI Rating:
- VOC Level: 13.6
High Capacity Professional Roller Covers
With dense, golden yellow fabric that resists matting for complete coverage and minimal spattering, Benjamin Moore high capacity roller covers provide superior performance. They have outstanding paint-holding capacity for time-saving production with all flat paints and stains.
Black China Bristle Professional Brushes
Benjamin Moore black China bristle professional paintbrushes are custom-formulated and recommended for all Benjamin Moore oil-based coatings. They hold a large volume of paint and promote a smooth finish.