- Durable and non-yellowing
- Easy application
- Soap-and-water cleanup
- Can be used as a clear coating over decorative faux finishes
- Flat (425) is not recommended for floors
- Available Colors: Clear, can be tinted to many decorative shades
- Sheen (or Gloss): Flat
- Cleanup: Soap and Water
- Resin Type: Acrylic Polyurethane
- Recommended Use: Interior
- MPI Rating:
- VOC Level: 269.0
Shed-Resistant Professional Roller Covers
For superior performance with all paints and enamels, we recommend Benjamin Moore shed-resistant roller covers. The dense, white, woven fabric resists matting and reduces spattering for a clean job. Shed-resistant roller covers lay down the smoothest, most lint-free finish. They're the choice for professional results, no matter what the coating.
Nylon/Polyester Professional Brushes
As the result of extensive testing, Benjamin Moore nylon/polyester professional paintbrushes are custom-blended to deliver the highest levels of performance with Benjamin Moore paints. They have just-right flex and taper for even coverage. Exceptional paint capacity provides the fastest results.