A high-build, elastomeric coating that is designed to beautify and protect masonry structures from damage due to weathering and moisture intrusion. When applied as directed, at up to 20 mils wet film thickness per coat, this product fills pores and bridges minor surface cracks to create a monolithic film that protects masonry from the weather’s deteriorating effects.
- Provides a mildew-resistant coating
- 200% elongation
- Bridges cracks up to 1/32″
- Provides excellent surface adhesion
- High Alkali Resistance – pH 13
- Higher hiding
- Engineered with Gennex® Color Technology
For use on exterior masonry surfaces such as smooth stucco, concrete block, pre-cast concrete, poured in place concrete and tilt-up construction.