A high-build, flexible 100% acrylic coating. When applied as directed, up to 20 mils wet film thickness, this product bridges minor surface imperfections, provides outstanding durability, and offers long lasting protection.
- Reduces the porosity of masonry surfaces
- Breathable finish allows interior moisture to escape w/o damage to the film
- Provides a waterproof finish that protects structures from moisture damage
- Mildew Resistant
- 200% elongation
- Mildew resistant
- Bridges cracks up to 1/32"
- Provides excellent surface adhesion
- High alkali resistant – up to pH 13
- Higher hiding
- Engineered with Gennex® Color Technology
For use on exterior masonry surfaces such as smooth stucco, concrete block, pre-cast concrete, poured in place concrete and tilt-up construction.
- Available Colors: White
- Sheen (or Gloss): Flat
- Cleanup: Soap and Water
- Resin Type: 100% Acrylic Latex
- Recommended Use: Exterior
- MPI Rating:
- VOC Level: 93.0
High Capacity Professional Roller Covers
With dense, golden yellow fabric that resists matting for complete coverage and minimal spattering, Benjamin Moore high capacity roller covers provide superior performance. They have outstanding paint-holding capacity for time-saving production with all flat paints and stains.
Nylon/Polyester Professional Brushes
As the result of extensive testing, Benjamin Moore nylon/polyester professional paintbrushes are custom-blended to deliver the highest levels of performance with Benjamin Moore paints. They have just-right flex and taper for even coverage. Exceptional paint capacity provides the fastest results.